King Philip Regional High School
King Philip is Wrentham's public high school. As a regional school, it serves students from Wrentham, Norfolk and Plainville and endeavors to prepare them for college and the outside world.
- Handicap Accessible: An elevator is available.
- Number of students: 1,303
- Male-to-female ratio: 634:669
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 90.2
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17.1:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 76
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities