Fiske Public Library
With Internet access, book stacks and daily periodicals, the Fiske Public Library is Wrentham's repository of information. The library offers a variety of programs, and is part of the SAILS library network, allowing access to materials from multiple libraries in the area.
The Fiske Library is located at the end of Randall Road.
- Fax: 508-384-5443
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm (Winter only)
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street
- Founding Date: 1896
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 65,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Internet access available
- Programs/classes: Summer reading program, children's reading program, yoga, adult reading group
- Book donation information: Drop-off or call ahead
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No