Minor Fire Breaks Out at Wrentham Developmental Center

The Wrentham Fire Department responded to a small incident this morning at the Wrentham Developmental Center

About 70 clients were evacuated from the Marion Moore Hall this morning when a minor fire incident occurred at the building in the Wrentham Developmental Center.

According to Wrentham Fire Chief Jay McMorrow, the building is heated by a hight pressure steam system from the center's power plant. A failure to control the heating system caused smoke to form in the attic of the building.

There were no injuries or medial assistance needed. The damage was very minor according to McMorrow and the clients were allowed back into the building.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »