1. The Patch “Sounds of Summer” Concert Series kicks off at Patriot Place this Sunday at 4 p.m. Stop by the North Marketplace for some good music from two great acts while you shop and dine!
Cry Uncle – 4-5:30 p.m. - A small time band with big time aspirations to have fun, that's what this band is all about. Hailing from a small New Hampshire border town in northern Massachusetts they are four unique individuals who are the ingredients to an eclectic mix of songs that keep the party going.
Shotgun Still – 6-7:30 p.m. - Shotgun Still is the New England areas newest, and hottest cover band. After years as a party band, playing in many of the areas’ top music venues, these musicians are taking their sounds to Patriot Place. They’re bringing it on with just the right amount of rock ‘n roll swag.
2. The Sharon Community Band will perform on Sunday, July 29 at 6:30 at Wrentham Common.
3. Steve and Matt Schairer and Indian Ranch will be at the Terrace Cafe starting at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, July 28 weather permitting.
4. At the Wrentham Outlets, McAlister Drive takes the state as part of their Summer Concert Series on July 28 while Lisa Soares performs on Sunday. Both acts start at 1 p.m.
5. Don't see an event here that you know about? Click here to add your own event and have it listed on Patch.