1. The good news is no more snow, but we will see late day showers, starting probably after 4 p.m., according to WHDH, and lasting into the night. The temperatures will be in the 52-57 degree range.
2. The Sons of the Wrentham American Legion Post 225 (592 South St.) will be hosting a St. Patrick's Day Semi-Formal and all are welcome to attend. The event is on March 16 and starts at 7 p.m. Tickets will be $10 at the door. The menu includes a corned beef dinner, and there will be a DJ/Karaoke, semi-formal king and queen contest, dancing and a photographer to capture the event.
3. The Wrentham Premium Outlets will have St. Patrick's Day Entertainment, Sunday, March 17, from noon-1:30 p.m. A bagpiper will stroll throughout the center entertaining shoppers with traditional Irish music.
4. The Norfolk selectmen will be meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. in room 124 at town hall. On the agenda are the budget and a discussion of the town meeting warrant.
5. The Plainville selectmen will have their meeting at the Senior Center Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. Here is the agenda for the meeting. They will discuss a gambling consultant.