1. The Fiske Public Library will be presenting a Watercolor Workshop with Debra Banna, Friday, April 19, at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. for ages six and up. The program is free, but canned goods donations are welcomed.
2. The Friends of the Norfolk Public Library are calling for bakers willing to donate baked goods to the annual Friends of the Norfolk Library Book and Bake Sale. This year’s sale will be held on Friday, April 26 from 6-9 p.m. (members only) and Saturday, April 27, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Norfolk DPW Garage, 33 Medway Branch Road. The Friends are also seeking volunteers to man the bake sale table on the day of the sale, April 27. Anyone interested in contributing to the sale or volunteering to help at the table may contact Barbara Byron at email@example.com or 508-528-9690
3. The King Philip High boys' lacrosse team will be playing Holliston today at 3:30 p.m. at home. Friday, the softball team will host Norton and the baseball team, Shrewsbury at noon. The girls' lacrosse team will be at Medfield at 3:30 p.m.
4. The Norfolk Public Library has a new pass available to The Hall at Patriot Place. They also have passes available to the Boston Children's Museum, the Pawtucket Red Sox games, Garden in the Woods, Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum, John F. Kennedy Museum, The Children's Museum in Easton, Massachusetts ParksPass, Roger Williams Zoo, Southwick Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, Plimouth Plantation, Providence Children's Museum and Mystic Aquarium. Passes may be borrowed by adult Norfolk Residents only. You must use an adult library card. They may be reserved up to 60 days in advance. There is a limit of a pass per family per day except during school vacations when the limit is not to exceed 2 passes per week. Passes can be picked up to 24 hours in advance.
5. Mother Goose will be on the loose at the Plainville Library today at 10:30 a.m. It is a structured 30-minute program with rhymes, finger plays, music and puppets for children 0-2 and their caregivers. No registration is required.