1. To start today, there will be cloudy skies with a few morning and sprinkles, follow by afternoon sun with another sprinkle or two. Temperatures will be in the upper 40s, according to WHDH.
2. The Friends of the Norfolk Public Library are calling for bakers willing to donate baked goods to the annual Friends of the Norfolk Library Book and Bake Sale. This year’s sale will be held on Friday, April 26 from 6-9 p.m. (members only) and Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Norfolk DPW Garage, 33 Medway Branch Road. The Friends are also seeking volunteers to man the bake sale table on the day of the sale, April 27. Anyone interested in contributing to the sale or volunteering to help at the table may contact Barbara Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-528-9690
3. Yoga with Chris Primavera's sporlg session will be being April 11 from 9:30-10:45 a.m. A prepayment of $65 is required. The sessions will be on April 25, May 2, 9, 16 and 23. There will be meeting in the Sweatt Meeting Room at the Fiske Public Library.
4. The 2013 Norfolk Board of Health's Rabbies Clinic will be held Saturday, April 6, at the DPW garage from 9-11 a.m. The cost is $12 per animal. Dr. Shelley Sandler, DVM, will be the vet.
5. Make sure you like Wrentham Patch on Facebook and join in the discussion there.