1. Today's Weather from the National Weather Service
- Today: A slight chance of snow between 4pm and 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight: A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then snow likely between 9pm and 11pm, then rain and snow after 11pm. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
2. King Philip Sports Today
- Boys' Hockey @ Milton Christmas Tournament
3. Conservation Commission Meeting Tomorrow
4. Early Opening Time for Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
The after holiday sale kicks off today at Wrentham Village Premium Outlets with a special 7:00 a.m. opening time. Deals at the mall include 50% off everything at Jones New York, 30% - 70% off Select Seasonal Items at Lucky Brand, and up to 70% off on items at the Gap. To see a full list of sales, click here.
5. School Vacation Continues
Children in the Wrentham Public Schools and the King Philip School District will continue to enjoy their holiday break this week. School will be back in session on Janurary 2, 2013.