As a Tory Burch Operations Coordinator, you’re accountable for maintaining an organized and standardized environment that enables Sales Associates to provide a transformational customer experience. At the same time, you must adhere to operational policies & procedures, maintain inventory control, and minimize loss prevention issues. You will need to be a highly organized yet flexible individual who loves a fast paced atmosphere and has a passion for making sense out of occasional chaos. You’re a true team-player, an effective communicator and are full of ideas for how to continuously improve the store environment.
- 2-4 years of stock or operations-related experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner. This position entails extensive travel throughout the Northeastern United States while picking up hazardous waste from retail locations and delivering this waste to the end facility. Previous lab packing experience is preferred.
- Comply with all EQ Management System policies and procedures.
- Performing duties in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintain company equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain vehicle log.
- Clear and concise documentation of manifests and work orders as well as all contract required documents.
- MDOT Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER
- CDL A, B or C with hazardous endorsements
- Clean driving record, no violations for the past 5-10 years
- College Degree Preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to read, write, and understand the English language, and able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Physically able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as required by management
Provide primary customer support by servicing the needs of existing and prospective customers, ensuring smooth delivery of superior customer service. Assist RM, providing customer support in business development activities.
- Acts as liaison with other internal areas to ensure timely workflow of document production for loans and proper management of loan portfolio.
- Researches and resolves overdraft with customer and internal departments.
- Assists the Relationship Manager with the annual credit renewal requests and assists in sending all information to loan analysis for processing.
- Maintains up-to-date information/knowledge regarding customer accounts, i.e. services, financial relationships, previous problems, etc. Assists with deposit servicing needs.
- Works closely with relationship managers to maintain strong customer relationships.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor Degree or four years relevant work experience
- Minimum of four years customer service experience
- Minimum of four years Commercial Banking experience
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to use tact and diplomacy
Ideal Qualificated Preferred:
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of independence, i.e. with little or no supervision, accept in extremely unusual circumstances
- Proven ability to independently research and resolve complex issues
- Sales experience/skills
M&T is among the top 20 U.S.-based commercial bank holding companies with more than $79 billion in assets and more than 780 branches in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, West Virginia, Florida and Washington D.C. With more than 150 years of experience, M&T Bank is committed to be the best company our employees ever work for, the best bank customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make.
Seeking a babysitter near Plainville for 2 children. Hoping you can start within the next few weeks! We ask that you handle pickups/drop-offs as needed (with 1/2 mile). It is important to us that you have your own car.
- Ages of Children: 4-6 years, 7-11 years
- 2 children
- $10 - $15 per hour
Person is looking for a tutor for her 17 year old high school senior who is struggling with AP chemistry.
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)