Location: Ann Taylor, Wrentham
Description: Lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
· Human Resources: proven ability to attract, select and develop a team of managers and associates and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
· Store Operations & Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
· Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Home Office
· Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
Location: Distinguished Floors, Wrentham
Description: Seeking individual who would eventually run a crew. This is a full time position and qualified applicant must be willing to work irregular hours at times. Qualified applicant will eventually have vacation time and profit sharing.
Location: Bamsi, Plainville
Description: Provide direct care service to individuals living in supervised residential settings and to do so in a manner that promotes growth, independence and dignity for those individuals served.
High School Diploma or equivalency
Direct care experience working with a disabled population required.
A valid driver's license in state of residence
Location: Gymnastic Academy of Boston, Plainville
Description: The Gymnastic Academy of Boston in Plainville is looking for a highly motivated, knowledgeable athletic coach to help with the girls' team. This is a part time position with a minimum of 16 hours a week, with full time potential if desired. Currently looking for a coach for the pre-team, level 3 and Xcel team programs. Hourly pay based on experience. Call the office at 508-695-2600 for more information.
Competitive coaching or gymnastic training experience is a must
Experience with all team levels is a plus
Must be 18 or older with reliable transportation, and are ready to commit to weekends during the competitive season
Location: Norfolk Public Schools
Description: Primary, early childhood and elementary substitute teachers and substitute instructional assistants to work with regular education and special education populations. Positions are on a daily and on call basis. Norfolk will provide a full day of training for anyone interesting in becoming a substitute in Norfolk. Training will be provided in the Freeman Kennedy School Oct. 22. Position is part time and salary is $65 to $80 per day. For more information call Mrs. Verdeaux at 508-528-1266 extension 1229.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required for substitute teachers
Certification is desirable but not mandatory
A minimum of an associated degree is required for a substitute instructional assistant
Experience working within the early childhood and elementary populations are a must
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Associate degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Don’t see a job you are interested in here? Visit our jobs page.