The town will be flushing hydrants this week through 10 p.m. Sept. 27.
Areas affected during the week will be:
- East Street (Rt. 140) and side streets from the Center of Town to Winter Street
- Thurston Street and side streets from East Street to Route 1
- Taunton Street and side streets from Common Street to 381 Taunton Street
- Madison Street and side streets from East Street to 369 Madison Street
- Dedham Street (Route 1/A) and side streets from the Center of Town to Winter Street
- Winter Street and side streets
Customers are advised that a drop in pressure and some discoloration of the water may occur while the flushing is in progress. If this occurs, you should wait until the flushing is complete and then run water for several minutes. It should then clear up.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Any questions should be directed to the Water Division at (508) 384-5477.