1. This Weekend's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Saturday: Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday: A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
2. Kickoff Meeting for Arts on the Common Festival
The Wrentham Cultural Council will hold a kickoff meeting for the Arts on the Common Festival on Satruday, October 27 at 10:00 a.m. at the Wrentham Senior Center.
The Arts on the Common Festival will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 a p.m. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com or by phone at 508-384-3065 or 384-8689.
3. Recycle Your Electronics at St. Mary's Church
Electronics that will be accepted include monitors, computers, computer games, stereo equipment, copy and fax machines, printers, and TVs.
They will also accept any and all items with a plug or takes a battery, appliancesuch as AC units, microwaves, dehumidifiers, washers, dryers, stoves, as well as lawn mowers, snow blowers with the gas removed, exercise equipment and grills.
4. Halloween Prowl on the Common this Saturday
The Downtown Merchants will hold a Halloween Prowl this Saturday, October 27 at Wrentham Common starting at 11:00 a.m. Families are invited to dress up and pick up candy and treats from the local downtown merchants. Shops participating can be identified with an orange balloon at their entrance.
The Terrace Cafe will host a young artists show from noon to 3:00 p.m.
5. KP Sports Results
- Boys' Soccer: KP 3 Taunton 0, Warriors qualify for postseason
- Field Hockey: KP 3 Attleboro 0
- Football: KP 35 Attleboro 7