1. Today's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Today: A slight chance of showers after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight: A chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog before 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
2. Where to Watch Tonight's Debate Between Sean Bielat and Joe Kennedy III
While there may be no seats left for tonight's debate in Fall River, those who would like to view the second debate between Sean Bielat and Joe Kennedy and still view it online.
3. Warren vs. Brown: Round Three
Senator Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren will square off in their third debate today at 7:00 p.m. in Springfield. The debate can be seen locally on the New England Cable News Network and on C-SPAN. Online, MassLive.com will stream the debate.
4. KP Sports Today
- Boys' Soccer vs. Foxborough, 3:30 p.m. at King Philip High School
- Girls' Soccer @ Foxborough, 3:30 p.m. at the Booth Playground on South Street
- Field Hockey @ Foxborough, 3:30 p.m. at Foxborough High School
5. Another Round of Flushing
As part of an ongoing preventative maintenance program to improve water quality, the Wrentham D.P.W. will be conducting flushing will between Tuesday, October 9 and Friday, October 12 from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. During the process, residents may experience a drop in pressure and decolorization of their water. Anyone experiencing this should run their water to clear it up after the completion of the flushing. The following areas will be affected:
- Shears Street and side streets
- Streets around Mirror Lake
- Taunton Street from 391 to 584
- Beach Street and side streets
- South Street (Route 1/A) and side streets from Eastside Road to the Plainville town line including Wampanoag Estates and Wrentham Premium Outlets
- West Street (Route 121) and side streets from Wampum Corner to Sheldon Road.