Invite a friend
Do-It-Yourself Website Workshop
WordPress is a powerful personal publishing platform, and it comes with a great set of features designed to make creating your own website (or blog) as easy, pleasant and appealing as possible.
In this hands-on WordPress training class, you’ll learn to use WordPress to set-up and manage your website. You’ll discover how to organize and manage your content, install themes, and add functionality through the use of important plugins.
No experience with computer graphics or coding is required!
You will leave this 2 hour class with a thorough understanding of WordPress’s powerful capability. And, you’ll learn how to…
• Acquire a web host
• Install WordPress
• Choose a WordPress theme (there are thousands to choose from)
• Understand the WordPress dashboard
• Configure basic settings
• Write powerful, attention grabbing content
• Create pages and blogs and Add content (we’ll supply fictitious content that you can replace with authentic copy)
• Insert images and links into posts and pages
• Use widgets, Install and use plugins