Invite a friend
Butterfly Landing Family Child Care: Schedule a Program Visit
An early education with the comforts of home.
Feel free to call to set up a time to visit and learn more about my program this month! Enrolling now for summer and fall. I strive to provide you and your child with a quality early education with the comforts of home. Children learn through play! I have created a balance of activity and free play throughout the daily routine fostering development for all ages.
I have worked in the Early Childhood field for over 14 years since earning a degree in Psychology from Regis College. My program provides a fresh approach to family child care. I believe teachable moments occur all day! Together we can foster fun, learning and creativity during these early years for your child.
- Curriculum and care for infants and up
- Monthly Newsletters and fun theme-based Activity Calendars
- Activity wrap ups reviewing educational objectives (depending on age)
- Non-smoking home, no swimming pool, no pets
- Inviting play and activity room
- Large fenced in outside play yard and deck
"Encouraging children to spread their wings, explore, play and have fun"
Laura J. Feeney
182 North Street Foxborough
|Where||182 North St, Foxboro, MA 02035|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|