Who's Hiring in Wrentham and Plainville?
This week, a Plainville family needs a nanny, a company is looking for a steel inspector, and Adidas is hiring a retail assistant manager.
For over 100 years, Community Resources for Justice has cared for and supported some of our most challenged residents.
Whether transitioning offenders back into mainstream society, diverting at-risk youth away from crime and toward productive and fulfilling lives, or providing those with intellectual disabilities with a chance to grow and flourish in the community, CRJ welcomes and fosters change.
Additionally, our research and consulting services advance evidence-based practices that inform systems-level change while our community-based programs promote public safety and individual growth for some of society’s most challenged individuals.
Adidas is hiring for retail Assistant Manager opportunities in Wrentham, MA. Working at adidas is much more than a job. It's a place where you can experience a connection with your favorite athlete and shape the future of sport. At adidas, you'll take your passion for sport and create a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statement and store KPIs to make commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability and willingness to travel by car and air domestically.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
We are looking for a terrific person to come to our home and help out two afternoons a week -- for now, Mondays and Wednesdays. Due to some health issues, I need help with my amazing and adorable 5-year-old boy and 3-year-old girl. My mom helps me on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so am looking for help on the other days. I'll be flexible with the schedule for the right person. Looking for someone fun and creative who can play with the kids, keep structure, take them to play dates and activities when appropriate, etc. And really just become a part of the family. We're normal. We're fun. And we can't wait to meet you. This could lead to more hours/days down the road, depending on how it goes. Hope to meet you soon and happy holidays!
- Ages of Children: 7 months-3 years, 4-6 years
- 2 children
- $10 - $15 per hour*
Ideal Provider Qualifications:
- Has own transportation
- Comfortable with pets
- High school graduate
As a Construction Services Technician V with Terracon you will under the supervision of a professional, perform field and office tasks; direct lower level technicians on projects; and develop specific in-house procedure for compliance with test procedures and assists with format for data presentation. Maintain equipment operation and calibration (may not be qualified for all tests in each specific area, but must be proficient in one area and have working knowledge in most areas).
Essential Functions and Duties:·
- Soils – performs all tests as described for Technician IV, and consolidation, triaxial, permeability, direct shear tests as may be required by position. Performs observation of conditions for footings and/or piers, CBR/R-value tests and pile load tests.·
- Aggregates – performs all tests as described for Technician IV and other special tests as may be required by the position.·
- Portland Cement Concrete – performs all tests as described for Technician IV and other special tests as may be required by the position.·
- Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) – performs all tests as described for Technician IV and other special tests as may be required by the position.·
- Steel – reviews fabrication and field erection for compliance, performs welder qualification tests, visual weld and high strength bolt inspections, magnetic particle tests, and ultrasonic examinations.·
- Special Inspections– performs Special Inspections in accordance with the requirements of the International Conference of Building officials – Uniform Building Code(UBC) for two or more certifiable types of construction; i.e., Reinforced Concrete, Structural Masonry, Structural Steel, Post Tensioned Concrete, Spray Applied Fireproofing and other Special Inspections as may be required locally.·
- Performs advanced fieldwork and assists with project management.
Perry Ellis International is seeking two Part Time Merchandise Stock Coordinators in the Boston, MA area to join its expanding Retail Division. The positions are responsible for stock replenishment and maintenance of the Perry Ellis International brands represented in local Department stores. Responsibilities also include organizing fixtures and apparel, belts or other accessories to satisfy visual and marketing standards as determined by the corporate office.
This position is for 20 - 29 hours per week. One position will service lower Boston and Southern Massachusetts (with occasional visits to stores in Rhode Island) and the other will be for upper Boston and Northern Massachusetts (with occasional visits to stores in New Hampshire).
- Apparel or department store experience a plus, especially menswear or accessories.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have own transportation to travel to stores.