Dine Around the World
Dining around the world.
Do you want to get out of the kitchen, but are bored of the same old places you always go to? Want some fresh ideas for tasty meals? Then the Patch Passport can help. We have assembled a list of local places with international flavors. Try one out and let us know what you think. Bon Appetit!
- Commonwealth BBQ, 659 South St.
- Cracker Barrel, 1048 South St.
- Friendly's, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd.
- Main Street Eatery, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd.
- Nicky's, 460 Franklin St.
- Ruby Tuesday, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd.
- Looking Glass Cafe, 56 South St.
- Michael's Deli and Cafe, 305 Shears St.
- Dunkin' Donuts, 1048 South St.
- Dunkin' Donuts, 29 Franklin St.
- Black Rock Cafe, 850 Franklin St.
- Ming's Deli, 17 Randall Rd.
- The Fudgery, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd.
- Lindt Chocolates, 1 Premium Outlet Blvd.
- Marcia's Sweet Pantry, 38 South St.
- Tootsie's Ice Cream, 36 South St.