Jobs in Wrentham: Teachers and SAT Tutors Needed
The following is a summary of jobs in Wrentham for September 24 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the students.
- Encourage students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and --in harmony with the goals--establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Diagnose the learning problems of students on a regular basis, seeking the assistance of the principal.
- Evaluate pupils' academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records and prepares progress reports.
- Is available to students and parents for education-related purposes outside the instructional day.
- Work effectively with all members of the staff.
- Keep current in discipline and teaching techniques.
- 2 years guest service and sales experience preferred
- Retail apparel experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong sales and service skills
- Ability to multi-task, time management skills, organization skills, basic math skills, cash handling/transaction skills, and ability to set and achieve goals.
Duties and Reponsibilities
- Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs.
- Assess the needs of guests by asking open-end questions and provide the appropriate level of service and expertise using the answers to those questions.
- Provide ongoing guest service while the guest is trying on merchandise (e.g. fit, fashion and wardrobing advice, suggest add-ons, promptly remove unwanted items from the fitting room for the guest, etc.)
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for team members and guests.
- A love of learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines.
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed.
About the Job:
If you are a results-driven individual and are able to drive sales, develop a team, motivate and achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide the highest quality customer service, then Brookstone would like to talk to you about joining our team. Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and two to five years of retail experience is required. Applicant must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to develop and motivate a team.
- The ability to drive sales.
- Two to five years of retail experience.
Serves as coordinator for the implementation of educational services to a specified group of adults with Developmental Services. Assists in the supervision of direct care staff in the implementation of educational program services and performs related work as required. Assesses individuals in accordance with Department policy in order to determine appropriate educational training programs. Develops individual centered objectives and interventions in conjunction with other team members through participation in the ISP process and related clinical meetings to provide quality services to individuals. Monitors program staff in order to meet established individual objectives and assist in providing quality of life. Teaches program staff general and specific approaches / plans to ensure quality program services. Evaluates the effectiveness of programs through various data collection systems in order to monitor progress and ensure maximum growth. Directs, coordinates, and oversees the implementation of program services according to established guidelines during specified times at identified sites to ensure the provision of Active Treatment
At least two years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, experience in rehabilitation counseling, vocational rehabilitation, or the counseling, guidance, or education of individuals with mental retardation. At least one year of experience must have been in a professional or supervisory capacity.