Jobs Available in Wrentham: Assistant General Manager, UPS Driver, and More
A roundup of some of the jobs available in Wrentham.
As the Tory Burch AGM, you are a critical leadership partner – a “co-pilot” to the GM and someone the store staff can rely on for guidance and growth. You will partner with the GM to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. You are primarily accountable for developing and maintaining staff selling and service skills, in addition to the day-to-day operations of running a successful business with an authentic approach.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trashcans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and foodservice equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
General Position Summary: Drive sales of Columbia Sportswear product through providing exceptional customer service and creating a positive customer experience.
Specific Job Skills: Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to fluently read, write, speak, and understand English. Basic math ability. Ability to interact with and provide service to customers.
Must be able to learn and willing to work within established guidelines. Must be able to effectively utilize sales and customer service techniques.
Physical requirements include the ability to use telephone, computerized cash register; perform repetitive movements of the arms and shoulders, stand for extended periods of time, move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, climb a ladder occasionally and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
Jewelry Consultants are responsible for identifying and fulfilling our guests' jewelery needs, as well as maximizing personal and store performance. Jewelery Consultants learn from the best by undergoing a comprehensive new employee training program that teaches all the facets of selling fine jewelry - from making successful sales presentations, learning features and benefits of various types of merchandise, to building lifetime relationships with guests.
- Results-oriented, strong communication skills, excellent customer service skills, a consistent work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team-friendly environment
- Prior retail and sales experience are preferred, but not required
We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and trustworthy person to pick up, clean, do some laundry, and organize the house 3 to 4 hours twice a week. You must have your own transportation and be pet-friendly. We are flexible with days and times.
- $15 - $20 per hour*
Ideal Provider Qualifications:
- Does not provide cleaning supplies(detergents, etc)
- Provides own equipments(vacuum, etc)
- Has own transportation
- Comfortable with pets