Jobs Available Around Wrentham: ABA Assistant in Plainville, Maintenance Mechanic, and Catering Coordinator
A roundup of some of the jobs available in Wrentham and in the area.
ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) Assistant - Candidate will provide direct service to special needs students both in school and at home (if appropriate). Work schedule follows the school year with possibility of additional hours during the summer. (This position is a long-term subsitute position)
Formal ABA Training preferred
· Associate degree preferred
· Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
•Sales and production of catering orders
•Deliver and set up catering orders to local businesses for breakfast and lunch
•Assist with sandwich/salad prep to fulfill catering orders
•Work with catering guests in person and over the phone
• Must Have Own Vehicle
• Perfect Driving Record
• Neat Appearance
• Organized and Punctual
• “Can Do" Attitude!
A dedicated resource that is responsible for acquiring new Mass Affluent customers and deepening relationships with existing customers. New customers are sourced through prospecting, referrals from centers-of-influence as well as successfully leveraging internal and external partnerships. Responsible for growing the profitability, relationship depth and retention of a portfolio of existing customers through telephone outreach and in-person appointments. Determines and sells appropriate product and service solutions to meet all banking, borrowing, and investment needs of Mass Affluent prospects and customers by exploring needs, as well as providing outstanding customer service. The Financial Specialist is based out of a branch, and will spend the majority of their time meeting with Mass Affluent prospects and existing customers in the branch or at their place of business. While focused on acquiring and deepening Mass Affluent relationships, the Financial Specialist may need to participate in limited sales & service activities for non-Mass Affluent customers as required by their manager. Reports to Branch Manager.
- Manages a portfolio of Mass Affluent customers with responsibility to deepen, retain, and improve the profitability of these relationships
- Actively engages in outbound calling from a lead list. Leverages other lead sources to supplement weekly outreach efforts.
- Conducts customer appointments and engages in customer conversations following a prescribed sales process designed to effectively uncover customer needs and provide relevant customer solutions.
- Reviews customer needs to pro-actively recommend and sell products or services to the customer and responds to all customer service inquiries and concerns to provide solutions.
- Cross-sells all of Sovereigns products & services including
- Deposit, Credit, Investment and Insurance products through outreach and appointment banking.
- Actively engages in customer outreach efforts focused on acquiring new Mass Affluent customers. Outreach efforts will include but not limited to lead lists, internal and external referrals, prospecting, and referrals from centers-of-influence.
Develops and maintains relationships with business partners to increase cross-sell opportunities and achieve sales goals.
Capstan Atlantic, a two hundred employee machine shop, is seeking an experienced maintenance Mechanic. The equipment includes: CNC drill tap machines, double disk grinders, manual machining centers, CDC welder and automated material handling. The ideal mechanic will have experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and basic electrical and should be experienced with preventative, predictive maintenance and machine repairs and rebuilds. Short commute also important. Company offers excellent wage and benefits package
The Function of a cashier is to perform the following duties in a friendly and professional manner ensuring a high level of customer service and store appearance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service
- Running a cash register, which includes accountability for cash, lottery tickets, cash cards, etc.
- Completing shift repot
- Cleaning (windows, floors, bathrooms, emptying trash containers, etc.)
- Stocking shelves and coolers
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Gasoline tank inventory (stick readings)
- Checking product in as it is delivered from vendors
- Yard maintenance (sweeping, shoveling, painting, checking gas wells, etc.)
- Light equipment maintenance (pumps, lighting, machinery, etc.)
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Ability to count, read and write accurately to complete required paperwork
- Wear required store uniform
- Available weekend, evening shifts and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must attend mandatory meetings (i.e. T.A.M., sexual harassment)
A global leader in IT services has a need for a Data Entry Clerk to assist in entering invoices into SAP. The ideal candidate for this position will have accounts payable experience with invoice entry into SAP and basic computer skills. The right candidate will have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and maintain a high attention to detail.