Five Things You Need to Know: Tuesday, Feb. 5
Mark down Feb. 13 on your calendar to hear a presentation about Wrentham boxer Eric Schaff at the Fiske Public Library.
1. There will be a coating of snow in the area Tuesday, according to WHDH, as snow showers are expected. There will be a high of 20 and low of 17.
2. Wrentham Times editor Pat Coleman will be giving a presentatation of Wrentham's famous boxer Eric Schaff at the Fiske Public Library, Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 7 p.m.
3. Greg Malchack will be teaching a class, Monet's Mirror, for teens and adults at the Fiske Public Library, Tuesday, Feb. 19, from 6-8 p.m. It is a free class, but signed up is rquired. All the materials will be provided.
4. There will be the first Pretzel Yoga Class for Kids Thursday for ages 3-6 from 1:30-2:15 p.m. at Tranquil Souls Yoga, 15 Franklin St., Wrentham. The cost is $30 for the four Thursday. You can sign up at the Fiske Public Library's free desk.
5. The King Philip High girls' basketball team will be hosting Canton tonight at 6:30 p.m.