Five Things You Need to Know: Thursday, Feb. 21
Make sure you are following Wrentham Patch on Facebook.
1. Enjoy today as the weekend will be bringing another blast of winter, according to WHDH. There will be sun and clouds with high in the mid 30s today.
2. Four Paws will be meeting Thursday at Fiske Public Library from 5-7 p.m.
3. The Wrentham Open Space Committee will be meeting Monday. Feb. 25, at the Wrentham Elementary School at 7:30 p.m.
4. Who will win "Dancing with the Wrentham Stars? Here's the details from the Wrentham Community Events, Inc., who is sponsoring the event. It will offer a fun-filled evening featuring six local "stars" who will compete against each other in a dancing and fundraising competition. It will be held at Luciano's Lake Pearl on Friday, March 8, at 7 p.m. Each "star" will be aligned with one of six local charitable organizations: Friends of Wrentham, Holly Club, Lions Club of Wrentham, Random Smiles, WEST and Rice Complex. The Stars will be raising money by collecting "votes", each dollar they collect will equal one vote. Two awards will be handed out the evening of the event: People's Choice Award and Judge's Choice Award. The People's Choice will be given to the Star who raises the most votes (money) for their organization. The Judge's Choice will be presented to the dancer who earns the highest score from the panel judges. See Wrentham Community Events website for more information.
5. Make sure you like Wrentham Patch on Facebook. We're getting close to 400 followers.