Five Things You Need to Know: Thursday, Feb. 14
What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
1. Happy Valentine's Day! How are you spending the holiday? Please tell us in the comment section.
2. Last night's snow flurries should be gone early this morning, clearing the way for clearing skies with the highs in the low 40s, according to WHDH.
3. Sign up for Yoga with Chris Primavera at the Fiske Public Library. The next session starts Feb. 28. A payment of $65 is required.
4. The Baby Toddler Playgroups will be at the Fiske Public Library.There are two programs to birth to pre-walkers at 9:30 a.m. and for toddlers (walkers) to ages 2 1/2 at 10:30 a.m. Mom, dad or a caregiver have to be there. They are in the Sweatt Meeting Room.
5. The Lego Club will be meeting at Fiske Public Library Saturday at 2:30-3:45 p.m. No registration is required.