Five Things You Need to Know: June 23-24
Check out the Wrentham Downtown Merchants Musical Festival Saturday.
1. Make you sure you mark off a few hours on your calendar for the Wrentham Downtown Merchants Musicial Festival. From noon-3 p.m., Saturday, you'll get to hear top local musicians. By the way, the weather is looking great for the weekend.
2. The Friends of William Bird Park in East Walpole will be holding their annual ice cream social Saturday, June 23, from 4-6:30 p.m. with live music from 5-6 p.m. You are encouraged to bring a blanket and enjoy the music and the ice cream as the Friends of William Bird Park celebrates the start of summer.
3. There will be a Fourth of July Bike Decorating and Parade at the Fiske Library June 29 at 2 p.m.
4. Patriot Place will be hosting fireworks July 3 at 9 p.m.
5. If see former King Philip High basketball standout Jake Layman around town, you might want to ask him to see the gold medal he won this week for the U18 USA Men's Basketball. Congratulations Jake and welcome home.