Five Things You Need to Know: Friday, Nov. 2
If not going to the Oliver Ames-King Philip football game or if you want to find out what's going on in the Hockomock League, be sure to catch out Cover It Live.
1. The King Philip High boys' soccer team will be traveling to Barnstable in the preliminary round of the Division 1 South tournament today
2. Congratulations to elementary school students from Wood School in Plainville and Lily Winer from King Phillip High School in Wrentham, who will present two Celebrate Volunteerism banners uniquely decorated by each school as part of the Patriots Celebrate Volunteerism week-long focus on arts, Friday, Nov. 2, at 3:30 p.m. at the Hall at Patriot Place in Foxborough Students at each school, who volunteered their time for the project, were challenged to brainstorm and decorate a Celebrate Volunteerism banner which will be hung on display at Patriot Place until Nov. 9.
3. Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro at Patriot Place has been recognized for having one of the “Top 100 Most Notable Wine Lists in the United States” as part of OpenTable’s 2012 Diners’ Choice Awards.
4. Ready for Election Day? The polling place for the voting on Nov. 6 in Wrentham will be at the Delaney School. Polls are open 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
5. The King Philip High football team will be hosting Oliver Ames Friday night. Check Wrentham Patch for live coverge of that game and the rest of the Hockomock League with our Cover It Live coverage.