Five Things You Need to Know: Friday, Feb. 15
Temperatures will be rising today as the meltdown continues.
1. Look out for puddles today as temperatures are expected to range from highs of 45-50, according to WHDH. Snow will be developing Saturday midday and going through Saturday night with temperatures starting in the 30s and dropping into the 20s. Early predictions have one or two inches but that could change. It will be windy and cold Sunday with temperatures in the upper 20s to near 30.
2. The King Philip High girls' basketball team will be playing Taunton at home tonight in a 6:30 p.m. game, while the boys' basketball team will be at Taunton.
3. Sign up for Yoga with Chris Primavera at the Fiske Public Library. The next session starts Feb. 28. A payment of $65 is required.
4. The Lego Club will be meeting at Fiske Public Library Saturday at 2:30-3:45 p.m. No registration is required.
5. Make sure you like Wrentham Patch on Facebook.