5 Things You Need to Know: Tuesday, Jan. 15
Norfolk Board of Health and Walpole Area Visiting Nurse Association to host flu clinic.
1. The temperatures will be dropping today with a high of 39 under sunny skies and a low of 30.
2. The Norfolk Board of Health and the Walpole Area Visiting Nurse Association will be holding a flu clinic Thursday, Jan. 17, from 12:30-2:30 p.m. at the Norfolk Town, 1 Libery Lane. There is no charge for the vaccine and they are able to vaccinate anyone six months or older. For more information, call 508-528-7747 if you need any information.
3. The King Philip High girls' basketball team will be hosting Sharon Tuesday, while the boys will be in Sharon. Both games start at 6:30 p.m.
4. The Teacher Evaluation Subcommittee will be meeting Wednesday, Jan. 16, from 3-6 p.m. at King Philip Middle School, 18 King St., Norfolk.
5. The Wrentham schools will be holding Project Blossom Preschool Information Night, Wednesday, Feb. 6, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Vogel Auditorium. Prospective parents and guardians of the children are invited to attend the parent informational night and open house. Teachers and administrators will be on hand to ask questions.