5 Things You Need to Know: March 15
The weather is looking good for St. Patrick's Day.
1. Only a few flurries will be around this weekend, according to WHDH-TV. Today, it will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy with temperatues in upper 30s to low 40s. There will be some snow showers Saturday with highs near 40. St. Patrick's Day is a little colder with tempertures, but it will mostly sunny.
2. The Fiske Public Library will be presenting Big Ryan's Tall Tales, Saturday March 23, at 10:30 a.m. for ages 0-4. Big Ryan’s Tall Tales has been telling stories for over 11 years. This program focuses on puppet play and music and movement. The program lasts about 30 minutes. Tickets are now available at the circulation desk. Program is free but canned-good donations will be gratefully accepted for the Wrentham Food Pantry. This program is supported with a grant from the SWEATT FUND.
3. The Plainville Athletic League will be holding a facility cleanup, Saturday, March 16, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. You are asked to bring shovels, prong rakes, leaf rakes, pick axes, grub hoes, wheel barrows and chain saws. A pizza lunch will be served. Anytime you can volunteer, it is appreciated.
4. The Tri-County RVTHS Drama Club will present The Boy Who Changed the World: A Comedy in Three Acts on Saturday, March 23, at 7 p.m. at the Tri-County Auditorium at 147 Pond St., Franklin. Tickets will be on sale at the door for $5.
5. Make sure you like Wrentham Patch on Facebook and join the discussion there.