5 Things You Need to Know: Friday, Jan. 11
The King Philip High boys' basketball team will be playing North Attleboro tonight at home in a 6:30 p.m. contest.
1. It's going to feel more like spring than winter. It is going to be a warm weekend. Today, the high temperatures will be 43, but it will be 48 on Sunday and 54 for the Patriots' game Sunday.
2. The King Philip High boys' basketball team has a big Hockomock League game tonight, hosting North Attleboro in a 6:30 p.m. game.
3. The evening book group at the Fiske Library is reading "Shoemaker's Wife" by Adriana Trigiani. Their next meeting will be Thursday, Jan. 31. Jan Batikka is the faciltator of the group.
4. While the weather is more like spring than summer, the next time we get snow remember the winter parking ban is in affect on Wrentham public streets from 6 p.m. to 6 p.m. It ends on April 1.
5. The Little Red Schoolhouse will be holding an open house Saturday, Jan. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon. It is located at 944 West St. in Wrentham.