5 Things You Need to Know: 4th of July Edition
Happy Fourth of July from all of us here at Patch. We hope you have a safe and fun day celebrating our nation's independence.
1. There will be a 50% chance of thunderstorms and showers during the day and a 30% chance in the evening. The National Weather Service forecasts a high of 89 degrees and a low of 66.
2. The Wrentham Outlets’ Fourth of July Sale ends today with savings of 25% to 65%
3. Attleboro is the closet location tonight for fireworks. They go off tonight at 9 p.m. at Hayward Field. The rain date is July 5. Norwood will also be having a parade today. You can get all the information on Norwood’s parade from our friends at Norwood Patch.
4. For those willing to travel, the Boston Pops annual concert and fireworks display at the Hatch Shell beings at 8 p.m. but the gates to the venue open at 9 a.m. so get your seat early!
5. Just a reminder that banks and all government offices will be closed today. Retail stores, restaurants, bars, and supermarkets will be open at the discretion of the owner.