5 Things: Open House at Old Fiske, King Philip XC Runner at Regional Championship, and More
It's Monday, November 26 and here are the 5 things you need to know.
1. Today's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight: A slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. KP XC at the Foot Locker Regional Meet
Over the weekend, King Philip junior Owen Gosner competed at the Foot Locker Northeast Regional Cross Country Meet at Van Cortland Park in Bronx, NY. Running in the seeded boys race, Gosner placed 42nd in a field of 169 with a time of 16:42.2.
3. Board of Health Meeting Tonight
4. Wreath Sale at King Philip High School
The King Philip Music Association will have their annual wreath sale this week. Students can purchase the wreaths between 8:00 a.m. - noon in the main lobby.
5. Holiday Open house at the Old Fiske Museum
Once again the Old Fiske Museum will hold its annual Holiday Open House on Sunday, December 2, 2012, 1-4PM. The featured event will be the Shane Wood Jazz Trio offering exciting renditions of holiday music as well as jazz classics. The ongoing exhibits of the Wrentham Cultural Council and the Wrentham Historical Commission, "Wrentham Works: Yesterday and Today" will be available for viewing, enhanced by beautiful decorations by the Sohoanno Garden Club. Exhibiting artists will be present to meet and greet. Come enjoy the music, refreshments and special chocolates donated by Mount St. Mary's Abbey. The Shane Wood Jazz trio is supported by a grant from the Wrentham Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.We ne