5 Things: King Philip School Committee Meeting at 7pm and More
It's Monday, January 7 and here are the five things you need to know!
1. Today's Weather from the National Weather Service
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
2. King Philip Sports Today
Everyone is off today but the Warriors will be back in action tomorrow when the indoor track team faces North Attleboro and the basketball teams play Attleboro.
3. School Committee Meeting Tonight
The King Philip School Committee will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the library at KP High School.
4. Patriots Playoff Tickets on Sale Today.
Tickets are available though Ticketmaster and can be bought through Ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
The individual ticket prices for the AFC Divisional Playoff Games range from $220 (100 Level Sideline) to $100 (300 Level). The only credit card accepted will be VISA.
5. Open House at the Little Red Schoolhouse
The Little Red Schoolhouse in Wrentham will be hosting an Open House for new families on Saturday, January 12 from 10:00 a.m. - noon. Their Address is 944 West Street, Wrentham, MA. Phone number for any questions is 508-384-2060.